Here are some excellent posts about savings that I’ve enjoyed reading, and I thought would be applicable to my readers. Send over some love, drop a comment, and don’t forget to tell them who sent you!
- Man Vs. Debt discusses how to save money by making sure to use your leftovers. There are tons of great tips here. (No Leftovers Left Behind: Saving Money In Your Fridge)
- Not Made of Money is thinking about the holidays already and has some tips on how to create and maximize a budget for gift giving (Strategies To Stretch Your Holiday Budget)
- The First Million Is The Hardest has some tips for getting the most out of your health insurance by some savings tips to consider during open enrollment (6 Ways To Save Money During Open Enrollment
I’ve been included in a number of carnivals recently.
- Bible Money Matters – Carnival of Personal Finance
- Earth and Money – Yakezie Carnival
- Festival of Frugality
- Walking to Wealth – Carnival of Personal Finance
- Reach Financial Independence – Festival of Frugality
- Prarie Eco Thrifter – Carnival of Personal Finance
- Portfolio Princess– Yakezie Carnival
Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy these other great bloggers.Copyright 2013 Original content authorized only to appear on So You Think You Can Save. Please subscribe via RSS, follow me on Twitter, or receive e-mail updates. Thank you for reading.